We provide advanced care for individuals and their families who are facing a serious and life-limiting illness. Our interdisciplinary team of nurses, social workers, home aides, and chaplains work with the patient’s doctor to provide physical, emotional and spiritual support for the patient and family. We see to it that their last days are lived on their terms, wishes respected, and dignity assured.
Our Hospice Services include:
- Regular nursing and home health aide visits
- Palliative care
- Medication for pain and symptom management
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Licensed social workers for support and counseling
- Spiritual care
- Volunteer companionship
- Congestive Heart Failure Program
- Medications related to Diagnosis
- Clinical Psychologist
- Dementia Caregiver Support Consults
We also offer help after a loved one’s passing. We help families deal with the loss and help with tasks like organizing personal items and moving belongings, or simply being a companion who can listen to them. We train our caregivers to express compassion and provide comforting reassurance during the many ups-and-downs that come with the end of life.
If you want to learn more about how our hospice services can be of assistance to you and your family, please call us.